The internship program is constantly open.
We offer internships related to the following technologies:
- Back-end (NodeJS, Java, Spring, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL/MySQL)
- Mobile (Unity, React Native)
Digital Marketing Intern
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing activities. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and G-Suite
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- BS or A Masters degree from a related field of expertise
We are looking for a junior-level software engineer to join our Agile development team. In this exciting opportunity, you will be an integral part of a global team that’s passionate about software development. Working in an Agile/Scrum environment, you will be part of a Development team that is responsible for designing, planning, coding, and testing software products. You will have a chance to see Agile in Action.
Working in collaboration with your Development team, you will research, design, and develop technical solutions for software products. The JAVA intern is expected to apply principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to implement sound code. This position may participate in requirements analysis and solutions design.
What you will be doing:
- Developing innovative/creative solutions
- Translating business requirements to technical specifications
- Participate in Agile Scrum process, including daily Scrum meetings, Retrospectives, Planning, etc.
- Use Agile tools to document work and status
- Contribute to the Development team as an active member
What you bring:
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Desire to develop code
- Interest in software engineering best practices and methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree CS, EE, MIS, or related field – not mandatory
- Good English language skills, verbal and written – mandatory
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Work with some of the best experts in the industry
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
In the Subject field, please provide the internship you’re applying to.
- Learn from people who have a lot of experience in the domain they are dealing with. Interns always have their mentor who is with them every day, monitor their progress and plan the following tasks and steps in the intern’s professional development. The process lasts for 2-3 months and this period is not paid.
- If you pass the first round, the second round of the internship is paid (EUR 200 net per month) and lasts 2-3 months.
- The next step is the establishment of a labor contract.
If you do not hear back from us in a reasonable period of time, we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future internships.